on 18-03-2019 04:36 PM
Hello, are there any instructional videos or information sheets available when acting for the incoming mortgagee? We are acting for incoming mortgagee and incoming proprietor. Property is in NSW.
Looking for video on acting for incoming mortgagee property in nsw cant see anything for nsw We alsp act for the purchaser and his parents giving mortgage over property
I received the below information after I made an enquiry with PEXA about the mortgage document. The tips helped as I found the instructional sheet slightly outdated.
For a detailed guide on creating a National Mortgage in PEXA, please refer to:
To get a Document Reference, the mortgage memorandums need to be lodged and registered with the relevant land registry who will provide you with an associated Memorandum ID number. You can then enter the ID number upon creation of the mortgage document in PEXA.
- Mortgage Reference is not required (except for ADIs)
- Mortgage Date is not required
- Mortgage Covenants heading is now Terms and Conditions
- Document Reference (previously MCP Reference) can be "Other" which allows for free text entry
- Additional covenants heading is now Additional Terms and Conditions
- Additional Terms and Conditions text increased to 4000 characters