Transfer with tenants in common and joint tenants in unequal shares
We are acting for three purchasers. Purchaser A is providing 80% of the purchase money and Purchasers B & C the remaining 20%. Purchasers B & C will hold as joint tenants and all 3 purchasers will holds as tenants in common in unequal shares.
I'm sure there must be a way of doing this but I cannot work out how to change the shares.