Your Dashboard offers a simple overview of all your PEXA Workspaces.
It displays a list of all Workspaces:
Created by you
Assigned to your Workgroup
Invited to by other Subscribers
Search and Filter
As your list of Workspaces grows, use the search and filter functions to locate a specific workspace. For example, use the Workspace Role filter to display only Workspaces with the role of Mortgagee on Title.
Top 10 Things to Know for Your Dashboard
1. Create a Workspace Click Create New Workspace to create a new Workspace.
2. Open a Workspace Click the Subscriber Reference link to display the Workspace Summary for a selected Workspace. The Subscriber Reference ID is a unique reference entered by a Subscriber to help identify the Workspace. This is an internal reference such as your matter number or customer reference number, to help identify the Workspace at a later date.
3. Using the Search Bar Use the search bar in the PEXA Main Menu to locate a specific Workspace. Your entry in the search bar defaults to an entry in a range of common fields to help you quickly locate the Workspace you are looking for.
4. Filter your Workspaces Filtering allows you to restrict the number of Workspaces displayed on the screen. Filter your records using the columns on Your Dashboard, including Subscriber Reference, Customer Name or Settlement Dates.
5. Notifications The Notifications panel displays a count of Workspaces with Errors and Warning messages. Click a link in the Notifications panel to filter the list of records in Your Dashboard.
6. See your Conversations The Conversations panel displays a count of Workspaces with unread messages. Click a link in the Conversations panel filters the list of records in Your Dashboard.
7. Show Me More Pages As the number of your Workspaces increases, the Page Numbers at the bottom of the screen help you navigate to additional pages.
8. Refresh Your Dashboard Click Refresh to refresh the list of Workspaces in Your Dashboard.
9. Hide Search Options Streamline your Dashboard by removing the Filter/ Search options at the top of your list of Workspaces.
10. Using the PEXA Workspace ID If there is some confusion around locating a specific Workspace, remember that all Workspaces created in PEXA have a unique identifier. Use this identifier format to help locate a Workspace if all other methods fail: PX-JYYMMDDNNNNNN'.