25-06-2019 10:40 AM
Pexa allows us to complete a large number of settlements with the click of a button! Efficiency & client satisfaction has increased!
25-06-2019 02:15 PM
Being a 'suburban' firm, PEXA saves us down time not having to travel to attend settlements. Its as simple as READY READY - go!
25-06-2019 02:33 PM
It's just so easy, why would anybody do paper settlements. Oh, and our fees immediately available minutes after settlement isn't bad either!
25-06-2019 02:35 PM
We "help busy families who want legal peace of mind". One way of doing that is by offering PEXA, which is paperless, hassle-free and fast.
25-06-2019 05:03 PM
Pexa makes our lives so much easier with being able to lodge paid in full discharges of mortgages instantly without having to send paper instructions to an agent to lodge and being able to organise settlements via Pexa again without the paper trail.
26-06-2019 04:34 PM
We love not having to wait on hold with banks or driving to settlements anymore and the increased certainty is a win for our clients.
27-06-2019 02:48 PM
I use PEXA as a sole practitioner because it saves me so much time not having to drive and spend hours at settlements.
We're giving away eight tickets to Queensland members to attend our sixth Member Open Day in Melbourne with flights and accommodation on us!
Just comment below (or on social), describing in 25 words or less why you use PEXA. We’re looking for the most interesting and genuine responses. The winners for the competition will be selected on 17 July 2019. So, why do you use PEXA?
PEXA Promotion Terms – AIC National Conference (‘Promotion’)
- The Promotion is conducted by Property Exchange Australia Limited A.B.N. 92 140 677 792 of Tower Four, Level 16, 727 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC 3008 (‘Promoter’).
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- You must satisfy the following criteria in order to be eligible to win the prize described in paragraph 7:
- you must be a PEXA Qld Member, which includes panel lawyers, financial institutions, principal Subscribers and legal practitioners;
- you must be at least 18 years of age; and
- you must not be an employee or contractor of the Promoter.
- The Promotion commences on 20 June 2019 and closes at 4 p.m.(Melbourne time) on 17 July 2019 (‘Promotion Period’).
- To enter the Promotion, you must, during the Promotion Period:
- submit a response below (or on PEXA’s Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profile or PEXA’s Community Forum) in 25 words or less to the following question: “so, why do you use PEXA?”
- Multiple entries per Subscriber are permitted. However, only one entry per person will be accepted.
- There will be eight (8) winners, and each winner will be entitled to the following prize:
- one entry ticket to PEXA’s sixth Member Open Day in Melbourne on 9 August 2019; and
- airfares and accommodation to the value of $1,000.
- The prizes are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be substituted for cash.
- The winners will be selected by the Promoter on 17 July 2019 (‘Judgement Date’).The entries will be judged according to the most interesting and genuine responses to the question posed in paragraph 5.
- The winners will be notified on the Judgement Date or as soon as reasonably practical, using the contract details provided by the entrant.
- If a prize is not claimed within one week of the Judgment Date, the winner will forfeit the prize and PEXA reserves the right to select a new winner.
- By entering the Promotion, you consent to the Promoter:
- using and disclosing your personal information for the purposes of administering the promotion and advertising you as the winner in marketing and promotional material.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with you or any other entrant disputing the outcome.
- The Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
- disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms; and
- disqualify any entrant who submits an entry which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or includes profanity, is insulting or inflammatory or includes defamatory language.
- If the prize is unavailable for any reason, PEXA will substitute an alternative prize of no lesser value.
28-06-2019 12:55 PM
I love using PEXA because hitting people in the face was getting frowned upon lol - I cant believe how much easier this is going to make my life as a Conveyancer - LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!