Here's how you can create a shortcut for a practitioner to launch PEXA in Chrome without having them to worry about browser type, operating system or Java install/upgrades. I always recommend practitioners to use Google Chrome browser as it's compatible with all operating systems and you can take advantage of the Chrome Digital Signing Add-ins.
1. Open Chrome. From the top right hand corner. Click Customise -> More tools -> Add to desktop
2. Name shortcut 'PEXA'. Tick Open as window.
3. This will create a PEXA shortcut on your desktop.
4. Right click PEXA shortcut and select 'Pin To Taskbar'.
5. This will create a shortcut on the Taskbar practitioners can click to direct into PEXA system using Google Chrome.