Working together to facilitate an ideal settlement outcome
A very very very wise man once said......................."PEXA's purpose is to vastly improve the experience of owning and transacting property".
How do we do that? By working together that's how! See below for a few suggestions on how to collaborate with your fellow Participants to create an ideal PEXA settlement and a great outcome for your clients:
* Any party can create a PEXA workspace. Log in to PEXA and create a workspace soon after the contract has been signed.
* Respond to invites as soon as they come in.
* If you are representing the Incoming Proprietor (IP), after you have created the Transfer, you may want to send a friendly conversation to the party representing the Proprietor on Title (POT) advising that the Transfer has been created and asking them to kindly check and complete the document.
* The IP is unable to obtain a stamp duty assessment until both the Transfer (in PEXA) and the SRO online duties form (in Duties Online) have been completed. Please try and have both of these documents completed as soon as you can.
* The sooner the source funds and destinations are completed and balanced the sooner all parties can sign off.
In the spirit of collaboration, who else has some positive tips to share with everyone to make the PEXA experience an ideal one?