Star Employee
Star Employee

Re: Transfer of Lease - NSW

Hello DebbyJJ,

A "Transfer of Lease" is out of scope at the moment and will either have to submitted as a Residual document or lodged in paper to NSW Land Registry.

Please note residual dealing and fully electronic dealing cannot be mixed in the one workspace.

NSW Land Registry have a wavier listed (21.4) for Transfer of Lease:

NSW Land Registry wavier form:

Kind regards