Star Employee
Star Employee

Re: Steps to lodge application for NSW replacement of certificate of title

Hello Dereklp,


Hope you are well.


You need to follow the residual documents process and in the Documents tab select "Other Documents" and then  "Paper Dealings.


I have attached a help card to assist you.


Kind regards