Star Employee
Star Employee

Re: Transacting NSW Family Law Matters



The relationship between A+B - can be anything (Husband/wife, Parent/child, friend, siblings etc.)


We have a Community page set up to guide you through a Part Tenancy Transfers:


You will need to be registered for PEXA to be able to lodge the dealing through PEXA or go to Solicitor / Conveyancer who is.


Kind regards